Moving to the Okanagan from another area is a big decision. We understand and would love to help make your transition easier. Whether you are moving here to retire, moving for a new job opportunity or because you just want to be in Canada’s most beautiful area (according to us!) – we can help. Finding the right home is one part, but it’s also important that you feel part of the community and can take advantage of the incredible diversity that the Okanagan has to offer.
The Okanagan area is made up of many communities all that surround our beautiful lake. The largest city in the area is Kelowna, where there is the international airport, largest hospital in the BC interior and UBCO. Vernon is the next largest community in size followed by Penticton and then Summerland, Peachland, Lake Country and West Kelowna.
If you’re looking for Kelowna or Okanagan Real Estate, the Stone Sisters have an outstanding knowledge of the area and handle buying and selling opportunities in much of this region. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some links on the Okanagan region the Stone Sisters think you might find useful:
- Tourism information on the Thompson Okanagan: Learn about all the adventures that make a visit to the Thompson Okanagan region an unforgettable experience
- Vacation information on Kelowna, Peachland and Westbank, BCTravel.com: Find family fun, exciting nightlife, fine dining and dynamic recreation opportunities
- Find family fun, exciting nightlife, fine dining and dynamic recreation opportunities: Official website of Kelowna International Airport
- Information on flights into or out of Kelowna International Airport
- Peachland is just 20 minutes from Kelowna. Learn more about the District of Peachland, along the shores of Okanagan Lake
Don’t forget to check back to this site’s page on Kelowna for more information about that City.