“Trust me, I’m a real estate agent.”
Sound familiar? You’ve probably heard or read it a hundred times from plenty of different real estate agents. But we know that when it comes down to it, trusting just any real estate agent isn’t so simple.
So how do you know if you can really trust us?
Finding the right team to work with definitely requires a certain ‘click’–but when it comes to having confidence in your real estate agent, you need to work with a truly experienced team–like ours!
A Family Business
The Stone Sisters learned the ins and outs of the real estate industry from Bruce and Patti Stone, who have been selling real estate since the ‘70s. The lessons and industry insight that they passed down around the dinner table has given our team a truly unique edge. Additionally, each member of the team brings with them specific skills and experience, from business management to marketing and more to create a well-rounded service for every one of our clients.
A Local History
Our hometown advantage means so much more than just living and working in our community. Over the years, we’ve come to know every facet of Kelowna, from growing up here, raising our kids here, and experiencing the ups and downs of the real estate market. Whether they’ve lived here 30 years or 10, every one of our team members has unique first-hand insight that will help you on your real estate journey here.
Awards and Recognition
We’ve gained a solid reputation for our great service and results here in Kelowna–here are a few of the awards and recognitions we’ve earned.
- Top 100 Teams with RE/MAX of Western Canada
- Top 3 Teams for RE/MAX Kelowna
- Hall of Fame Recipients
- Platinum Club Levels (2007-2014)
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement awards
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Awards (2014 & 2015)
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Certification from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Top 100 teams Re/Max Canada and Re/Max international (2017)
- Chairmans award 2016 too
- Best of Kelowna 2012-2017
- REP magazine top 100 real estate teams in Canada